WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS ITS FUNCTION?
“Cookies” are small information files that are sent and stored on the computer from which you access our website (mobile phone, personal computer, tablet or connected television) facilitating the use of it.
Cookies help us improve quality, allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users navigate through the web, identifying what users find useful and what they do not and thus being able to improve the navigation process. They can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by this website do not damage your computer. Only, they serve to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work well and others serve to improve performance and user experience.
For more information about cookies and how to manage them we recommend you visit: www.agpd.es (guia_cookies), www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the website may use:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser.
- Analysis cookies: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of user navigation profiles.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY VIÑA COSTEIRA SCG.
This website uses both “temporary” session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the web, expire when the browser is closed; While permanent an cookies ’store the data in the terminal for access and use in more than one session, they usually expire when a period of time that can range between two months and two years elapses. The cookies used are both own and third-party, and include both technical cookies, personalization and analysis. Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
|Inicio de sesión||
|"Esta cookie ayuda a mantenerte autenticado aunque cierres el navegador. Así cuando vuelvas a acceder a nuestra web seguirás identificado a menos que te desconectes o cierres sesión.|
|Aceptación de cookies|
|Esta cookie guarda tus preferencias con respecto al aviso de guardado de cookies en tu navegador.|
|Edad legal aceptada||Esta cookie guarda tus preferencias con respecto al aviso de mínima edad legal para comprar alcohol.|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|Servicio||Nombre cookie||Propósito||Más información|
|Guarda la información de apertura de sesión en Facebook para usarlo como acceso a la parte privada.||Política de Privacidad Facebook connect|
|Usa sus cookies para conocer si has iniciado sesión con tu cuenta twitter, y posteriormente puedan recomendarte tuits o cuentas relacionadas que puedan interesarte.||Política de Privacidad Twitter|
|Google Analytics||Esta cookie nos permite tener información sobre el tráfico de la web.||Política de Privacidad Google Analytics|
|Esta cookie nos permite tener información sobre el tráfico de la web.||Página de converfit|
|Con estas cookies podemos saber cuándo y cómo compartes contenidos de este sitio web en redes sociales.||Política de Privacidad Addthis|
|Guarda la información de apertura de sesión en Google para usarlo como acceso a la parte privada.||Política de Privacidad Google Accounts|
HOW TO MANAGE ‘COOKIES’ ON THE BROWSER?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or eliminating the ‘cookies’ installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. Below we offer the link to the information for its configuration in the main browsers:
Configuration of cookies in Internet Explorer 10.
Configuration of cookies in Internet Explorer 11.
Cookie settings in Safari.
Cookie settings in Google Chrome.
Configuration of cookies in Firefox Mozilla.
Configuration of cookies in Opera.
Configuration of cookies on Android.
Configuration of cookies on Windows Phone.
Cookie settings on BlackBerry.
Users have recognized and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, as well as have the right to be informed of the assignments made by contacting Data Protection Department through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail at the address:
VIÑA COSTEIRA SCG. 32415 Valdepereira. Ribadavia – Ourense
clearly indicating the right you want to exercise.